The Dating “5” Lists
The top 5 reasons you don’t have a girlfriend.
- You have anger issues. Some people are reactors. They don‘t think before they speak and blow up, and they end up doing so alone.
- You text her after the date, and complain that the bill was too high.
- You still live with your mom.
- Your age is higher than your household income.
- You are an over sharer.
5 places to meet to meet someone
- Coffee shop
- Dog park
- Louisville Bats Baseball game
- Networking events
- Happy hours
Top 5 dating tips
- Be yourself. There is a common misconception that you have to be someone that you are not “to get the girl”. You don’t, just be yourself, is she is the one, she will think you are perfect just the way you are.
- Be on time. There is nothing worse than waiting around on someone to show up, especially your date. Being late is disrespectful to the other person, and tells them that you care more about yourself than them and their time.
- Be thoughtful on the dates that you plan. Don’t do your standard dinner and a movie date all the time. The only time you get to actually connect is during dinner, you’re quite during the move. Think of some of her favorite things and surprise her. A picnic at night, Shakespeare in the Park, there are so many fun things to do.
- Don’t talk about yourself the entire time. There is nothing worse than sitting across from someone that goes on and on about themselves. A true conversation, is one where both are contributing.
- Don’t play with your phone. When you are out on a date, put your phone away. Show her that you are the only person you want to be with. You will have plenty of time to see how many people liked your Facebook post afterwards.