Dating and Mating – The Top 5 Lists
5 Ways To Show Your Love, Instead of Just Saying It.
- Write a letter/poem, or even a CD of love songs that express how much you love her.
- Tell her how much you appreciate everything she does for you and thank her for it daily. Not just on Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day.
- Do something every day to make her life easier like picking up the kids, doing laundry, or making dinner.
- Show her you thought of her while you were out by getting a bouquet of her favorite flowers at the grocery store or her favorite candy.
- Plan a special date night for her, and even line up the babysitter.
The Top 5 Ways to Get Brownie Points…
- Do the dishes, vacuum, etc without being asked to do it.
- Bring her flowers for no reason.
- Surprise her with a romantic dinner or a weekend getaway.
- Hide a sweet card in her car, or somewhere she will find it easy.
- Thank her for everything she does for you, and how much you appreciate her.
5 Budget Friendly Romantic Dates She Will Love…
- Get a bottle of wine, candles, strawberries, cheese, crackers, a blanket and have a romantic evening underneath the stars. Don’t forget the bug spray.
- Make her favorite meal and than snuggle on the couch with her favorite movie.
- Get cultured at Shakespeare in the Park.
- Go on a picnic.
- See a movie at a drive-in theatre.
The Top Five Ways NOT to Apologize
- You should never text the words “I’m sorry”. When you do something that puts you in the dog house, put your big boy pants, and tell her in person. At the very least, pick up the phone and apologize. Actions have consequences, be a man and take them.
- Never say “I’m sorry, but”… When say the words I’m sorry and than use the word but, the next words out of your mouth will be an explanation of why what you did really wasn’t that wrong. That is not an apology. If you are really sorry, there is never a but. Saying but makes you a butt!
- When you are wrong, you should never say we were both kind of right. There is hardly ever a “we were both kind of right scenario”. Be a man, admit you are wrong, and face the music.
- Say your sorry, not mean it, and do the same thing you just apologized for a couple days later. This is so disrespectful. If you know your actions are hurtful to another person, and you continue to engage in those hurtful actions, you are a jerk. You are not sorry, you have no respect for their feelings, and you only care about yourself.
- Say, I’m sorry and than get mad she doesn’t kiss the ground you walk on. Saying I’m sorry does not make what you did disappear. When you have wronged someone, they have the right to be angry, they have the right to be hurt. When you say something like “I’ve apologized, my conscious is clear”, you are basically telling her you really don’t think what you did was wrong, she has no right to be mad, and her feelings don’t matter.
If you were a jerk, and she is mad, take off you diapers, but your big boy pants on, and say you’re sorry. Don’t say but, don’t do it again, don’t say we were both right and give her the time and the space she needs to get over whatever it is you did to her.